American Vatted Malt Edition No. 1
Lost Lantern American Vatted Malt Edition No. 1 is one of the first blends of single malts ever made in the United States. More than that, it represents the whiskey world’s true spirit of collaboration and harmony. We brought together the founders and distillers behind some of the country’s most distinctive single malts, all of whom hand-selected barrels for this unique blend. Over the course of a single marathon day, we worked, tasted, and blended together. The result was this unique and special blend.
Lost Lantern American Vatted Malt Edition No. 1 is a 12-barrel blend of single malt whiskies from six distilleries:
- Balcones in Waco, Texas
- Copperworks in Seattle, Washington
- Santa Fe Spirits in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Triple Eight on Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Westward in Portland, Oregon
- Virginia Distillery Co. in Lovingston, Virginia
Quantity Produced: 3,000 bottles
Age: 2 years
Details: Non-chill filtered; no color added
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.