Lost Lantern New York Distilling Co. Pack
Try both Lost Lantern New York Distilling Co. releases at once! This pack comes at a modest discount to buying the releases individually, and is the easiest way to compare the apple brandy finished straight rye to the straight rye cask. Although they’re both made from New York-grown rye, these two casks couldn’t be more different. The straight rye is driven by balanced oak and rye spice, with notes of chocolate and cinnamon. The finished whiskey marries that rye character with rich, deep apple flavors, and we particularly love it as an after-dinner whiskey served with dessert. Both are reflective of the reborn tradition of cool-climate rye whiskey.
Our founders, Nora and Adam, spent a year traveling across the United States in search of great whiskey. They criss-crossed the country, visiting distilleries in dozens of states, and meeting the brave founders and distillers who bet their livelihoods for a chance to make whiskey... often in places where spirits haven’t been made in a hundred years or more.
The best whiskey reflects where it’s made, how it’s made, what it’s made from, and who made it. Lost Lantern’s mission is to shine a light on those whiskies and the independent spirits who make them.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.