Lost Lantern Spring 2021 Single Cask Pack
Out of stock
Buy all five of our Spring 2021 single cask whiskies in one fell swoop.
Our founders, Nora and Adam, spent a year traveling across the United States in search of great whiskey. They criss-crossed the country, visiting distilleries in dozens of states, and meeting the brave founders and distillers who bet their livelihoods for a chance to make whiskey... often in places where spirits haven’t been made in a hundred years or more.
The best whiskey reflects where it’s made, how it’s made, what it’s made from, and who made it. Lost Lantern’s mission is to shine a light on those whiskies and the independent spirits who make them.
Our Spring 2021 lineup consists of five deeply expressive single casks: three mesquite-smoked American single malt whiskies from Whiskey Del Bac in Tucson, Arizona, each with a unique flavor profile, a straight Bourbon whiskey from Balcones in Texas, and a straight rye whiskey from New York Distilling Co. in New York. All five are non-chill-filtered, natural color, and at natural cask strength.
This pack comes at a modest discount to buying these releases individually, and is the easiest way to make sure you’ll be one of the few to taste all of our first 2021 releases.
Products Included: Casks #5-9
Out of stock
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.