Lost Lantern Fall 2021 Single Cask Collection + American Vatted Malt
We expect this will ship in time for the holidays but due to COVID related shipping delays, we cannot guarantee any specific timing.
Buy all four remaining casks from our Fall 2021 single cask collection in one fell swoop, and throw a bottle of our flagship American Vatted Malt into the mix too!
Our founders, Nora and Adam, spent a year traveling across the United States in search of great whiskey. They criss-crossed the country, visiting distilleries in dozens of states, and meeting the brave founders and distillers who bet their livelihoods for a chance to make whiskey… often in places where spirits haven’t been made in a hundred years or more.
The best whiskey reflects where it’s made, how it’s made, what it’s made from, and who made it. Lost Lantern’s mission is to shine a light on those whiskies and the independent spirits who make them.
This bundle includes four of the five casks from Lost Lantern’s Fall 2021 Single Cask Collection: lineup: a sherried single malt from Cedar Ridge Distillery in Iowa, 5-year-old straight bourbon whiskies from Watershed Distillery in Columbus, Ohio and Boulder Spirits in Boulder, Colorado (both cult distilleries rarely found out of state, especially at cask strength), and a 5-year-old rye whiskey from Spirit Works in Sonoma wine country in California. It does not include the St. George Spirits California single malt, which is now sold out.
All four single cask whiskies are bottled at natural cask strength and are non-chill-filtered and natural color.
This bundle also includes our flagship, Lost Lantern American Vatted Malt Edition No. 1, one of the first blends of single malts ever made in the United States. More than that, it represents the whiskey world’s true spirit of collaboration and harmony. We brought together the founders and distillers behind some of the country’s most distinctive single malts, all of whom hand-selected barrels for this unique blend. Over the course of a single marathon day, we worked, tasted, and blended together. The result was this unique and special blend of whiskies from six distilleries: Balcones in Texas, Copperworks in Washington, Santa Fe Spirits in New Mexico, Triple Eight in Massachusetts, Westward in Oregon, and Virginia Distillery Co. in Virginia. American Vatted Malt is 105 proof, non-chill-filtered, and natural color.
Make sure you’re one of the few to taste the remaining releases from our Fall 2021 single cask collection, and experience the whiskey that launched our company. Get five bottles of whiskey at a $25 discount to buying each individually.
PRE-SALE STARTING ON OCT 15TH! Bottle shipment TBD — we expect this will ship in time for the holidays but due to COVID related shipping delays, we cannot guarantee any specific timing.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.