Single Cask #1: Santa Fe Spirits New Mexico Single Malt
Located at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo mountains in New Mexico, Santa Fe Spirits is a pioneer of making mesquite-smoked single malt. This process is a distinctly southwestern take on the long tradition of peat-smoked barley and is, in Lost Lantern’s opinion, one of the most exciting things happening in American single malt.
This single cask, aged at 7,000 feet above sea level, balances a delicate, elegant structure with bold flavors of barbecue, smoke, and citrus.
Proof: Natural Cask Strength; 120.5
Quantity Produced: 211 bottles
Age: 3 years
Mashbill: 100% malted barley, 30% mesquite-smoked
Barrel Details: Used 53-gallon American oak cask
Distillery Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Details: Non-chill filtered; no color added
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.