Single Cask #2: Cedar Ridge Iowa Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Our very first bourbon cask comes from the family-owned Cedar Ridge distillery in Swisher, Iowa. It’s only natural that Iowa makes great straight bourbon whiskey - after all, the state grows more corn than anywhere else in the country. The dramatic seasonal temperature swings of the Great Plains help create whiskies with a soft, clean, yet spicy character.
This cask's flavors remind us of a freshly baked apple pie.
Proof: Natural Cask Strength; 120.9
Quantity Produced: 213 bottles
Age: 3 years
Mashbill: 74% corn, 14% malted rye, and 12% malted barley
Barrel Details: 53-gallon new American oak cask
Distillery Location: Swisher, Iowa
Details: Non-chill filtered; no color added
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.