A Blend of Straight Bourbons from Nevada, Ohio, Colorado, and Texas
Great bourbon comes from all across the United States. Different regions with different climates produce whiskies that have very different flavors and styles. These can be incredible on their own, as we show in our Single Cask Series and Single Distillery Series. But they also can be just as wonderful, in an entirely different way, when they come together.
Far-Flung Bourbon is a blend of straight bourbons from four different distilleries. Each one is a master of its craft and climate and a unique voice in the whiskey world. This whiskey brings those flavors, which stand so well on their own, together to create something new. It is not only the first blend of whiskies from these distilleries, it is the first blend of bourbons from these states.
From the high and dry climate of northern Nevada, to the Colorado Rockies, to the heat of Texas, to the temperate climate of central Ohio… this whiskey brings far-flung flavors together in a new way that accentuates the depth and breadth of what bourbon can be.
Far-Flung Bourbon, a blend of 3-year-old straight bourbon from Still Austin, 5-year-old bourbon from Frey Ranch, 6-year-old bourbon from Boulder Spirits, and 7-year-old bourbon from Watershed, has oak spice, cocoa and ginger notes on the nose, with a rich, spicy palate balanced by clove and dark chocolate notes. It is a big, powerful, and rich bourbon, and unlike anything else we have made before.
- Frey Ranch Distillery, Fallon, NV
- Watershed Distillery, Columbus, OH
- Boulder Spirits, Boulder, CO
- Still Austin Whiskey Co., Austin, TX
Proof: Natural cask strength, 136.8 proof
Quantity Produced: 582 bottles
Age: 3 year age statement. Components range from 3 to 7 years:
- Still Austin: 3 years old
- Boulder Spirits: 6 years old
- Frey Ranch: 5 years old
- Watershed: 7 years old
- Still Austin: 70% white corn, 25% Brasetto rye, 5% Malted Wild Fire Barley
- Boulder Spirits: 51% Corn, 44% malted barley, and 5% rye
- Frey Ranch: 67% corn, 12% malted barley, 11% rye, and 10% wheat, all grown by Frey Ranch
- Watershed: five-grain mashbill (corn, rye, wheat, malted barley, spelt), percentages undisclosed
- Still Austin: New American Oak, 53 gallon, ISC Char #3
- Boulder Spirits: New American Oak, 53 gallon
- Frey Ranch: New American oak, 53 gallon, Barrel 53
- Watershed: New American oak, 53 gallon, ISC char #4
- Details: Non-chill-filtered, no color added
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
Someone 21 years of age or older must
be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the
states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska,
North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any
products that are damaged or below satisfaction.